Thursday 18 September 2014

WELCOME TO SKUNKYFLY ILLUSTMINATION!

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I'am back BBYZ!
Long long long time no see! Sorry for this long hiatus. I'am pretty busy with my family-handy-craft-shop and my new freelance Job (ok, that's not new, cause I was start it 6-8 month ago.)

My sister and me open a gallery on Deviantart. Have you check it? 
Yup! we are an freelance  Illustrator now. 
This is little bit of our drawing 
 

Ufufu, really colorful right ^^. Anyway, the gallery is have a slogan 
"we are two people in one account".
My nickname is 'Skunky' my sister is 'Fly'. same as this blog name.
(maybe this blog will be 2 in 1 too, LOL)

Anyway, If you wanna see more~ you can check our gallery here~~

I will really glad if you come to looking some stuff there ^^. And don't hesitate to 
comment  because we really really really appreciate it 

warm regards
Skunkyfly


P.S: do not use this drawing without our permission cause this image is
all right reserved-copyright skunkyfly.deviantart.com 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gasa Geso Dunia Skunkfly Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template